This Identity SDK facilitates the interaction with Identities stored in the BlockChain.
It is intended to support any identity compliant with the ERC734 and ERC735 standard, which are currently still working in progress. It will work especially well with the contract implementations of the T-REX standard.
The core functionality of the identity SDK is as follows.
- Deploy identities
- List keys on an Identity.
- Manage keys on an Identity (if allowed).
- List Claims on an Identity.
- Manage Claims on an Identity (if allowed).
- Issue claims for an Identity (if allowed).
- Verify a claim (check validity).
Updated about 2 years ago