The Identity Service has two main purposes:
- Facilitate the creation and deployment of an ONCHAINID (a blockchain identity).
- Store and distribute information and claim data for these ONCHAINIDs.
You might be interested in the Identity Service if:
- You want to build an application that needs to access information of identity owners when they connect.
- You are collecting information and want to eventually deploy an ONCHAINID for your users.
- You are performing identity checks, KYC checks, AML checks, ... and you want to generate claims that identity owners would add to their ONCHAINID to integrate with compliant blockchain protocols and standard such as TREX.
Updated over 3 years ago